Package Summiteer : Hiking in the Hohe Tauern National Park
Hiking in the National Park Hohe Tauern is a true delight. Whether an easy stroll along the Kölnbrein reservoir, a leisurely day tour to a three-thousander in the National Park or a challenging trek to the Hochalmspitze, Hafner or Ankogel, there is definitely something for everyone. Depending on the season and time of day, one may observe and marvel at a multitude of fauna and flora.
- 3 night stay in Comfort double room with half board
- Carinthia Card for duration of stay (incl. arrival and departure day)
- Free entrance to the Malta High Alpine Road.
- Extensive breakfast buffet, 4 course evening meal choice within half board option.
- Guided tour inside the Kölnbrein, Austria’s highest dam wall.
- 1 hiking rucksack incl. walking map per room.
- Hiking poles available for hire.
- Sauna, infra-red cabin and rest room free to use at leisure.
- Visit our exhibition VERBUND ENERGY WORLD MALTA in Berghotel (free entry)
- Welcome drink at our hotel bar
Package price :
Comfort double room from €229.00 per person
Superior double room from € 255.00 per person